SUMMER 2021 IS A WRAP
LET’S CREATE A SUMMER 2021 RECAP FILM
Summer 2021 was one for the books.
We watched sunsets on the beach, ate copious amounts of ice cream, explored gardens and parks, went swimming, made new friends, and created memories I never want to fade.
I can’t help but feel a little sad that next summer will be so different, perhaps better, but never the same.
I want to bottle up all of the magical moments that happened this summer. Our little boy getting splashed by the waves for the first time, taking his first accidental bite of sand at the beach ( pretty gross) , watching his first 4th of July fireworks and biting into a huge piece of juicy watermelon for the first time.
Despite trying to hold on, I can feel the weather changing and today the calendar read “First day of fall”. Sadly it’s time for me to put away all things coconut and sunshine and step into fall pumpkin season.
It does not seem to matter that I have been out of school for just shy of 2 decades, I still get that “back to school feeling” every Fall. And with that feeling comes an insane urge to organize and start fresh and to reinvent myself. I just finished organizing the closets removing the bathing suits and cover ups and filling the shelves with sweaters and boots.
I’m now ready for my next task, organizing and making something beautiful out of all of those summer videos. A perfect activity while snuggled on the couch with a warm cup of coffee and a pumpkin candle!
HERE ARE SOME TIPS ON HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR FOOTAGE AND WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR SUMMER RECAP FILM
- Create a Album in the Photos app or on google photos on your smartphone called “Summer 2021” ( See our tips on getting organized here )
- Add all of the videos you love. You can go through them and pick your favorites, or choose to make your life easy and just send us everything so we can find the best moments.
- Record a voice memo and talk about your favorite summer memories.
- Head over to our shop to purchase your film.
- Send us your footage and get back an amazing highlight film of your summer
I can’t wait to share the final result, in the meantime here is a short video we created from a beach day this August. Everything was shot on our iPhones using no fancy equipment at all.